Ironclad Compatible Custom Magnetic Flight Stand Kit
Get a strong flight stand for your Ironclad that can actually support the weight with some strong magnets and an appropriately thick flight stand.
This is a custom made kit just for the Kharadron Overlords Ironclad to magnetize it and support its massive girth.
|1 Acrylic Rod (Undrilled)||12mm x 70mm or 100m (1/2") Diameter x 2-3/4" Tall|
|4 Disc Magnets||
12mm x 3mm (1/2" x 1/8" )
|1 Rock Anchor||Large Anchor (12mm inner diameter)|
|1 Ship Convertor||
Here are links to the Gunhauler and Frigate kits as well.
These rocks are made so the flight stands will be stronger and more stable for the base connection.
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible.
- Glue a Rock Adapter to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet inside the rock adapter, or if you don't have an adapter, glue the magnet to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet to the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Repeat step 4 on the other side of the flight stand. Remember, the flight stand is the same on the top and bottom for the Flats, so match the magnets so you don't have to remember up/down.
- Glue the ship adapter to the model.
- Glue the magnet into the ship adapter making sure to match it to the magnet on the stand.
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.
50pcs Flush-Fit Base MagnetsRegular price From $16.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Maxi-Cure Plus Super Glue For MagnetsRegular price From $4.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
100pcs 2mm x 1mm (1/16" x 1/32") Disc MagnetsRegular price $13.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Imperial Knight Preceptor, Chaos Knight, & Castellan Magnetizing KitRegular price $22.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per