I FIXED THE KHARADRON OVERLORDS!!!!!!!
I felt so bad for all of you so dedicated to your Kharadrons that you made metal and wooden flight stands for your Sky Dwarf Priate ***Squats*** that I made a kit just for all of you!
This is just like the Large Flat kit, except it has some beefed up magnets on it to really give that Ironclad and Frigate a much more secure feeling.
|Acrylic Rod (Undrilled)||2pcs 1/2" Diameter x 1.5" or 4" Tall|
|8 Disc Magnets||1/2" x 1/8" (12mm x 3mm)|
|Ship Adapter||Adapter to create a place for the flight stand to model.|
The skyships for the KO are particularly difficult to put on put on flight stands, so we have created parts to look like they are part of the model. Each kit comes with 2 adapters.
These rocks are made so the flight stands will be stronger and more stable for the base connection.
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible.
- Glue a Rock Adapter to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet inside the rock adapter, or if you don't have an adapter, glue the magnet to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet to the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Repeat step 4 on the other side of the flight stand. Remember, the flight stand is the same on the top and bottom for the Flats, so match the magnets so you don't have to remember up/down.
- Glue the ship adapter to the model.
- Glue the magnet into the ship adapter making sure to match it to the magnet on the stand.
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.