1x Extra Large Flat Magnetic Flight Stand
|Quantity||Save (%)||Sale Price ($)|
Get a propper strong magnetic flight stand that's ready for heavy flyers from the Valkyrie to the Storm Raven to the Fire Raptors and Storm Eagles of the Space Marines.
This magnetic flight stand has magnets for the top and bottom of the stem to make for an easy tear down process so everything lays flat in your case..
There are medium and tall versions of this kit for Valkyries, Storm Ravens, vs large skimmers that don't want to be 4.5" off the ground.
This kit is perfect for the following Warhammer 40k models:
Valkyrie, Fire Raptor, Storm Raven, Storm Eagle, Archaeopter, Corvus Blackstar, Heldrake, Thunderbolt, Lighning, Vulture, Vendetta, Tau Sunshark Bomber, Razorshark Strike Fighter
|Acrylic Rod (Undrilled)||3/4" Diameter x 2" (Medium) or 4" (Tall)|
|4 Disc Magnets||3/4" x 1/8" (20mm x 3mm)|
|1 Rock Anchor||Extra Large (20mm inner diameter)|
|1 Flight Stand Guide||Extra Large|
These rocks are made so the flight stands will be stronger and more stable for the base connection.
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible.
- Glue a Rock Adapter to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet inside the rock adapter, or if you don't have an adapter, glue the magnet to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet to the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Repeat step 4 on the other side of the flight stand. Remember, the flight stand is the same on the top and bottom for the Flats, so match the magnets so you don't have to remember up/down.
- Glue the final magnet to the model ensuring that it will also match the magnets you have already glued.
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.