Broken skimmer stands?
Of course they broke, who didn't think they would?
It's alright GW, you all handle 8th edition and I'll handle the magnets!
These are skimmer stands that won't snap in half for no reason and let you pose your skimmers in the right positions, doing crazy banks and turns!
I have seen the following skimmers magnetized to good effect with this kit:
Landspeeder, Starweaver, Venom, Hornets, Hive Tyrants
(For jetbikes, larger skimmers, and flyers, I have a different kit)
This kit contains:
4 1/2" Diameter 2" or 4" tall Acrylic Rod drilled to inset the ball bearing
4 1/2" Ball Bearing
4 1/2"x1/8" Countersunk Ring Magnet
8 1/2"x1/116" Disc Magnets
To magnetize your skimmer, do the following:
1. Remove the peg from the skimmer base and make the surface as flat as you are able.
2. Glue a disc magnet to the base
3. Glue a disc magnet to the acrylic rod ensuring it matches up to the magent on the base.
4. Glue the ball bearing into the hole on the rod.
5. Glue the ring magnet to the skimmer with the narrow side against the hull of the ship.
Magnetizing a skimmer with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total.
Let me know if you want another kit you don' tsee here!
The Magnet Baron