3x Suppressor Custom Medium Small Posable Magnetic Flight Stands
Make your Suppressors easier to transport and fix up those broken flight stands with this custom posable magnetic flight stand kit for Suppressors.
|3 Acrylic Rods (Drilled)||5/16" Diameter x 0.75" (17mm) Tall|
|6 Disc Magnets||5/16" x 1/16" (8mm x 2mm)|
|3 Countersunk Ring Magnets||5/16" x 1/8" (8mm x 3mm)|
|3 Ball Bearings||5/16" Diameter|
|3 Rock Anchors||Medium Small (8mm inner diameter)|
|3 Engine Convertors||8mm Outer Diameter|
|1 Flight Stand Guide||Medium Small|
Rock Anchors are designed to sleeve the flight stand and magnet joint at the bottom of the stem. This helps keep things up right and allows you to pull them apart for transport.
These are magnet convertors designed to look like a third engine so you can glue the magnet to the model in a more secure fashion. Without these we have noticed many of our magnets separating from models like this.
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible.
- Glue a Rock Adapter to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet inside the rock adapter, or if you don't have an adapter, glue the magnet to the base.
- Glue the other disc magnet to the flat side of the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Glue the ball to the drilled part of the flight stand.
- Glue the Engine Magnet Convertor to the Suppressor.
- Glue the ring magnet to the engine magnet convertor with the wide opening facing away from the model. The opening is set to fit the ball bearing nicely. (The convertor has a small peg that will help center the ring magnet)
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.
The Magnet Baron