3 Sets Large Posable Magnetic Flight Stands Snowspeeder Fluttercraft Compatible - Tal
This kit is primarily for the following ships:
Snow Speeder (T-47 Airspeeder)
This kit is measured to be accurate within 2mm of the original FFG flight stand and therefore be tournament legal.
|3 Acrylic Rod (Drilled)||1/2" Diameter x 3.5" Tall|
|6 Disc Magnets||1/2" x 1/8" (12mm x 3mm)|
|3 Countersunk Ring Magnet||1/2" x 1/8" (12mm x 3mm)|
|3 Ball Bearing||1/2" Diameter|
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible
- Glue a disc magnet to the base.
- Glue the other disc magnet to the flat side of the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Glue the ball to the drilled part of the flight stand.
- Glue the ring magnet to the model with the wide opening facing away from the model. The opening is set to fit the ball bearing nicely.
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.
The Magnet Baron