This kit is primarily for the following ships:
Imperial Scout Speeder Bikes
|4 Acrylic Rod (Drilled)||5/16" Diameter x 5/8" (8mm x 17mm) Tall|
|8 Disc Magnets||5/16" x 1/16" (8mm x 3mm)|
|4 Countersunk Ring Magnet||5/16" x 1/8" (8mm x 3mm)|
|4 Ball Bearing||5/16" Diameter|
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible.
- Glue a disc magnet to the base.
- Glue the other disc magnet to the flat side of the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Glue the ball to the drilled part of the flight stand.
- Glue the ring magnet to the model with the wide opening facing away from the model. The opening is set to fit the ball bearing nicely.
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.
The Magnet Baron