Star Wars Legion may be one of the best tabletop Star Wars games of all time but they still need these magnetic flight stands to help out.
This kit works well for the following models:
Imperial Scout Speeder Bikes
|4 Acrylic Rod (Drilled)||5/16" Diameter x 5/8" (8mm x 17mm) Tall|
|8 Disc Magnets||5/16" x 1/16" (8mm x 3mm)|
|4 Countersunk Ring Magnet||5/16" x 1/8" (8mm x 3mm)|
|4 Ball Bearing||5/16" Diameter|
4 Medium Small Rock Anchors
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible.
- Glue a disc magnet to the base.
- Glue the other disc magnet to the flat side of the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Glue the ball to the drilled part of the flight stand.
- Glue the ring magnet to the model with the wide opening facing away from the model. The opening is set to fit the ball bearing nicely.
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.
The Magnet Baron