2x Large Flat Magnetic Flight Stands
|Quantity||Save (%)||Sale Price ($)|
Your GW flight stand doesn't work?
You can't transport it?
Why does it look so... funny?
Replace that untransportable behemoth for a magnetic acrylic flight stand!
These are great for:
- Short or Medium
- Eldar Wave Serpent, Fire Prism, Necron Ghost Ark Custodes Caladius Grav-Tank
- kharon Pattern Inquisitor, Tau Devilfish, Hammerhead, Skyray Gunship
- Medium Tall
- Space Marines Primaris Storm Speeder
- Nightcyth, Storm Talon, Storm Hawk, Hemlock Wraithfighter, Crimson Hunter, Chaos Helldrake, Riptide, Dark Eldar Razorwing Jetfighter, Sunshark Bomber
|2 Acrylic Rod (Undrilled)||12mm Diameter x 15mm (Short), 40mm (Medium), 70mm (Medium Tall) 100mm (Tall)|
|8 Disc Magnets||1/2" x 1/8" (12mm x 3mm)|
|2 Rock Anchors||2 Large Anchors (12mm inner diameter)|
These rocks are made so the flight stands will be stronger and more stable for the base connection.
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible.
- Glue a Rock Adapter to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet inside the rock adapter, or if you don't have an adapter, glue the magnet to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet to the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Repeat step 4 on the other side of the flight stand. Remember, the flight stand is the same on the top and bottom for the Flats, so match the magnets so you don't have to remember up/down.
- Glue the final magnet to the model ensuring that it will also match the magnets you have already glued.
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.