3x Skywarden & Endrinrigger Custom Medium Small Posable Magnetic Flight Stands - Short
Upgrade your Kharadron Overlord flight stands with these sturdy, magnetic, posable flight stands.
This is a custom designed kit just for the Kharadron Skywardens and Endrinriggers that contains a special bit that glues above their legs and below their backpack to give a good interface to glue the ring magnet to the model.
|3 Acrylic Rod (Drilled)||5/16" Diameter|
|6 Disc Magnets||5/16" x 1/16" (8mm x 2mm)|
|3 Countersunk Ring Magnet||5/16" x 1/8" (8mm x 3mm)|
|3 Ball Bearing||5/16" Diameter|
|3 Rock Anchors||Medium Small Anchors (8mm inner diameter)|
|Custom Engine Convertors||3x Skywarden/Endrinrigger|
|1 Flight Stand Guide||Medium Small|
These rocks are made so the flight stands will be stronger and more stable for the base connection.
- Remove the peg from the base and model as cleanly as possible.
- Glue a Rock Adapter to the base.
- Glue a disc magnet inside the rock adapter, or if you don't have an adapter, glue the magnet to the base.
- Glue the other disc magnet to the flat side of the flight stand ensuring that the polarities will attract one another with the magnet you have already glued.
- Glue the ball to the drilled part of the flight stand.
- Glue the custom engine convertor to the model.
- Glue the ring magnet to the engine convertor with the wide opening facing away from the model. The opening is set to fit the ball bearing nicely.
Magnetizing a model with this kit will take about 1-2 minutes in total. You will spend more time trying to clean the superglue off your fingers than assembling these stands.
If you need flight stand or magnetizing kit for a particular model please email me and I will make sure we get to work on it.
The Magnet Baron